06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
Where: Guyton Christian Church Christian Center
Phone: 561-252-0493
Address: 301 Pine St.
Guyton, GA 31312
URL: http://www.guytonchristianchurch.org/
Ages: ZERO
Cost: FREE

Description: GOSPEL JAM SUNDAY @ 6! Y'ALL COME! I'm Joel Tucker, the new pastor at Guyton Christian Church. For more than 20 years, I played the same 70 old church songs on standup bass, every Saturday night. It was WORSHIP, not practice, but I learned to play, I learned to sing, and I learned a lot of great songs. That's what I want in Guyton, too! Musicians love to play and everybody loves to sing, but they don't always feel good enough. No problem here! Let's get as many players and singers as possible! We'll never know who played or sang that wrong note; probably, we'll never even hear it! The service I played at over two decades had three rules: No Practice; No collection plates; and Nobody is turned away. At heart, singing and playing are not performances; they are worship, prayers from our very souls! I KNOW that Guyton has a lot of great players. I also know that Guyton has a lot of hidden talent, and a lot of people who want to sing out to the Lord. Let's have fun! Please, please come to the Christian Center, on Third Ave. near Pine St., this Sunday at 6 p.m. Bring your favorite instrument (guitar, mandolin, bass, flute, clarinet, ukulele, accordion, etc.) or just your voice! If you like, bring cake, cookies, punch or whatever snacks. Bring the family. Bring your friends. But most important, bring your heart's desire to worship!

Rating
0%

Event has been viewed (103) times.